Healthcare Career Center
Home Health Aide
This course prepares the Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) to apply for certification as a Home Health Aide. The student will be prepared to function as an entry-level worker on the health care team in a home health agency. The focus will be on providing direct and supportive care to the client, promoting comfort measures, and collecting, recording and reporting data in the home care setting. Principles of critical thinking, team building, ethics, caring and cultural sensitivity are integrated throughout the course. Upon completion of this course, the student will be eligible for certification by the State of California as a Home Health Aide.
NA Training and Certification
Having your CNA license, with Healthcare Career Center, we can get you to become a Home Health Aide in 2 weeks!
- Must be at least 16 years old. If 16, parental consent is needed.
- Current CPR card (BLS Healthcare Provider).
- Have clearance from the Department of Justice.
- Proof of Nurse Assistant State Certification.
- Physical Exam and 2 step TB skin test within the last 6 months. Chest X-Ray is needed if tested positive for TB. Chest X-Ray report is valid for 2 years.
- Up to date immunization records
- Live Scan Fingerprinting